It has long been argued that personnel/HR departments should establish themselves as strategic partners in companies. HR professionals are to become business partners and be regarded as such. In reality, however, it is often the case that the HR area is not taken seriously as a strategic partner and/or does not position itself correctly.
Genuine business partners are faced with the challenge of maintaining this standard and continuously developing themselves.
· Do you want to further develop your personnel/HR strategy and your organisation as well as reassess and/or develop your personnel concepts?
· Do you want to critically examine which tools and personnel concepts really offer added value and contribute to a company’s success?
· Are you faced with complex challenges or projects and would like support?
· Would you like to introduce new personnel tools or processes?
I would be pleased to support you in finding the right solutions for your company and in finding out what your strategic requirements are. Together with you I check what the requirements are and what steps are necessary to establish or maintain strategic HR work. At the same time we critically examine the current state-of-the-art personnel instruments and concepts. Because all too often these are introduced or adopted without checking whether they really offer added value to the company.
My range of services:
· Development of comprehensive and customised personnel concepts in the areas of performance management/employee performance reviews, talent management, succession planning, mentoring, alternative career models, 360° feedback, employee opinion surveys, management development, employer branding/personnel marketing and personnel selection
· Setup and developmentof personnel departments (development of personnel strategies, realignment & optimisation of processes, consulting of managers & teams in the personnel areas)
· Developmentof HR professionals, e.g. in the areas of talent assessment and the assessment of potential, interview techniques, consulting competence
· Support with complex HR and change projects as an external partner, e.g. during re-organisation processes, company acquisitions/mergers, outsourcing processes, etc. Depending on the scope of the project I cooperate with partners who all have longstanding leadership experience in different personnel/HR organisations and who are all experienced consultants
· Acting as interim manager for a limited period of time (more about this under “Interim Management”)